Monday, June 7, 2010

It's been a while....

WOW! Time goes so fast! I can remember feeling like I had all the time in the world to play, run and enjoy life when I was a kid! Now that I am a grown up, time goes by way too fast. Not enough time in the day to get everything done. We have been busy with finishing up our school years, baseball, and family time. I thought everyone would seeing some pictures of all our happenings!

Jacob has finished his first year of preschool! I can't believe it! They had a preschool completion program at school which they practiced for. Jacob sung the songs for weeks before. The day of the show, he screamed! He was very overwhelmed with the people there!

Enjoying the sprinkler on a nice, hot day at Grandma and Pop's!

Playing baseball at Mamaw and Papaw's on Memorial Day!

Kyle playing baseball.

Kyle's 1st grade awards assembly. Our big guy got an award for his effort this year. Thanks for a great year Mrs. Wilson!

No comments: