Sunday, November 25, 2012

So much to be thankful for....

Thanksgiving is a time when we sit back and think about all the blessings we have in our life. Our family has been blessed beyond believe! Four years ago, we became the parents of two wonderful boys who have touched our lives in ways we couldn't have even begun to imagine. We are so thankful for all the joy Jacob and Kyle have brought us. We can't imagine life with out them.
This September we were blessed again with a baby boy, something we had started to question would ever happen. We are so thankful that Steven has come into our lives and we look forward to all the excitement he will bring.
9 years ago, I was blessed with meeting a wonderful person who would become my best friend and my husband. I am so thankful for him. Billy loves me through the good, the bad, and the ugly. I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful person to spend my life with. We are so blessed with wonderful families. We are so thankful for all the help, support and love they give us.



This Thanksgiving, my aunt and uncle came out to spend the weekend with us. It was so nice to have them here. There are few things that I miss about living in New Jersey and being close to them is on top of the list. My aunt has always been one of my best friends and I miss her terribly! It was nice to have the boys get to spend time with Bob and Niece too!

No comments: