Saturday, January 31, 2009

The A&D episode!

This morning "J" woke up with a bit of a diaper irritation on his legs, so I attempted to put some diaper cream on his legs to help with the discomfort. I say attempted but he screamed at the idea of having this yucky lotion on his legs. I don't know if I was even successful at getting any cream on his legs. I figured if his legs started to hurt enough he would let me put the cream on his legs and I put the tube on top of his dresser. 
Billy and I decided to take the boys separate ways today and do our own things with them. "K" and I went out and ran errands and enjoyed a fine cuisine from McDonald's for lunch. Billy took "J" to the high school to work out and then go to look at some hardwood floors for our house. I was on my way home and received this text message picture of "J" covered in some sort of something, with a huge grin on his face. The message read "Someone loves A&D ointment!" Well when the boys got home, "J" went to watch TV in his room and got really quiet. Billy went to check on him and found him and his whole bed and surroundings covered in the A&D!  Billy threw "J" into the shower to wash him up but it didn't help much! When I got home "J" was nice and shiny with a head of hair that appeared to be soaked with sweat! I asked him what happened and he said "lotion, "J" did it, big mess!" He also told me that "bottle empty, all gone now!" It was too funny...It was hard to get mad at him about it but it was also hard to not laugh at him while talking to him. I do love that little man! 
I guess that over the course of his day, "J" decided that the A&D cream wasn't that  bad after all! Now if we can just get rid of the greasy head before church tomorrow....

No comments: