Friday, January 23, 2009

The boys do some pretty funny things!

Every night I before I go to bed, I go in and check on the boys. "J" tends to cover himself up with his blanket or pillow or whatever may be around. I am still a "new mom" and get nervous so I always take whatever it is off of his head. The other night I do my normal routine and found "J" sleeping sitting up indian style, slumped over on a pillow. He just looked so horribly uncomfortable so I moved him a bit but still trying to keep him sleeping! What probably happened was he was playing in his bed, which is often does once the lights go out, and just crashed. It amazes me how he can do that, just fall asleep! 
This morning "K" was standing in the kitchen drinking his morning chocolate milk and started to cough. I asked if he was okay and he said "Yes, I just have a throat" I said "Yes you do, you are right!" He said "No, like a frog in my throat!" I said "Oh, ok, I think you will be ok though". A bit later he was brushing his teeth and from the bathroom I hear "I was right, I do have a throat! I checked in the mirror and I saw it!" Oh too cute. I just chuckled and told him how much I love him! He smiled and walked away. 
The weather was warm today (low 50's) which was a much needed break from the terribly cold weather we have had lately. I thought it would be good to wash my car after school and get the crud off of it. Well everyone else in the area thought it was a good idea too and I was not successful in my quest! I had told the boys I wanted to go to the car wash and "J" kept asking me to go to the "car washing machine please!" 
They got to run around outside for a bit this evening. They dragged their new wagon all around our rather muddy yard, which they loved until it got stuck. That is when the two boys felt they needed to run through our cream color carpeted house to tell me that the wagon was stuck. Wouldn't be a big deal but they did their running with this mud covered sneakers on. Let's just say, "Stanley Steamer, when can you get here???" 

No comments: