Monday, October 20, 2008

We survived! (I think...)

Well today was the start of a new beginning. The boys started school at their new locations today. I had to work on getting three people ready in the morning. Boy was the a chore in itself! "J" woke up at 6:30 and wanted his "gogurt". I told him he had to wait. Billy tried to get it for him but "J" screamed "NOOOOO JENNIFER". I woke "K" up around 7 and the first thing he told me was the his belly hurt really bad. We talked about how he would be okay and that we would make it through the day. We had a few meltdowns along the way but made it to school with smiles on our faces. "J" walked into preschool, saw cool toys and forgot all about us. "K" and I left and headed to our school. "K" was nervously excited about seeing his new school and teacher. By 8:50 he was ready to go. It helped knowing that Aunt Cara was across the hall and he got to see his buddy Hannah before school. After Kindergarten, "K" and I headed to preschool for the afternoon. He was happy to spend the afternoon with his brother and rest. I went to pick the boys up at the end of the day and "J" screamed, he didn't want to leave. I suppose that is a good sign. 
All in all, we had a good day. I was nervous all morning as was Billy, my mom, Betty and Diane. We all decided we will do it again tomorrow. Hopefully with a little less stress in the morning! 

No comments: